Conditions of Use
Any links outside the Texas State University System (TSUS) web site are provided as a convenience to our viewers. TSUS will link to such sites as we judge to be aligned with our own mission and goals. TSUS has no control over the content of these linked sites and does not necessarily endorse any information, products, or services articulated, promoted, or sold any of such sites. If you discover an error or otherwise wish to comment on the content of a linked site, you should contact the webmaster of the site.
Permitted Uses of TSUS Web Site
- Advance permission to link to the TSUS web site is not required if you are making a simple link to the TSUS homepage.
- You may also link to one of our sub pages although we reserve the right to change sub pages at any time without notice.
Prohibited Uses of TSUS Web Site
- The TSUS Web site and all TSUS-created materials contained thereon are copyrighted and may not be reproduced without written permission of the TSUS Vice Chancellor and General Counsel. TSUS and component institution trade and/or service names and marks are likewise protected and may not be used without the written consent of the Chancellor (in the case of System names/marks) or the component president (in the case of individual component names/marks). Therefore, do not capture our pages within your frames or otherwise present our content as your own.
- Do not link to individual graphics or tables within our pages, especially in an effort to place the downloading burden on our servers. Such an action may be considered a misuse of state resources.
- Any link to our site should be a full forward link that passes the client browser to our site unencumbered. The BACK button should return the visitor to your site if the visitor wishes to back out.
The TSUS Web Site does not enter into reciprocal link agreements although we provide links to sites that are appropriate to our mission and goals. Our creation of a link to your site does not obligate you to provide a link back to us although you are welcome to do so.
For questions and concerns regarding our linking policy, or to request a link, please contact the Web Administrator.