The Office of Marketing & Communications works to increase awareness and enhance the reputation of TSUS and its member institutions through a variety of programs, including:
- Media Relations: Working with print, broadcast and digital media organizations to inform the public about the System, its academic offerings, research programs and public service initiatives.
- Digital Media: Managing the System's website, social media and other digital platforms.
- Creative Services: Creating visual communication products through graphic design and multimedia production.
- Executive Communication: Creating content for the System's leadership to inform and educate policymakers, stakeholders and the public.
- Internal Communication: Creating tools to increase awareness, understanding and collaboration among TSUS employees.