The Office of Marketing & Communications works to increase awareness of TSUS and its member institutions, communicate their return on investment, and enhance their reputation--thus adding value to a degree from a TSUS institution. The office:
- Works with journalists to tell TSUS's story and help the public better understand the System’s mission.
- Manages TSUS's digital platforms, website and social media channels.
- Works to create visual communication products through graphic design and video production.
- Maintains the System's brand standards across all visual media.
- Works to communicate the TSUS story to targeted audiences through print, broadcast and digital channels.
- Creates tools to increase awareness, understanding and collaboration among TSUS employees.